The Dasom Village spanning eight acres is located on Hayang campus. It has a beautiful landscape and modern facilities
Sunday Mass and Confession: Sunday 7.30 p.m during the semester
No Sunday Mass during vacation Individual Prayer
Room is available anytime
|On the second floor of the University Housing Building|
|Gym Room||Indoor health center||On the first floor of the St. Paul Hall 2F|
|Basketball/Korean-Style Football Playground||Outdoor Playground||Next to HCC Hall|
|Washroom and Shower room||Washing and Shower||Every residence hall|
|Ironing room||Ironing clothes|
|Visitor’s Lounge||Meeting area to have visitors from outside the campus or other halls|
|Study Room||Individual study|
|Seminar Room||Group study|
|Art Studio||Art work (drawing and painting)|
|TV Lounge||Watching TV and rest|
|Snack Room||Buying and having snacks|
|Guest Room||Visitors should check the DCU Dormitory Websites for more information.|
1. If you have any trouble or difficulty living in the residence hall, try to seek help from the staff. They will help you like family. The life guidance of students can be accomplished with parents’ cooperation.
2. You are advised not to disturb others’ study in the hall.
3. You must keep all the general rules.
4. Those who are on the special program must abide by the related regulations as well as general regulations. No one living in the residence hall is an exception to the rules.
5. All the general regulations are applied to the foreign students who are enrolled in the Korean Language course.
6. Observe internet etiquette. If you cause too much traffic on the internet or intrude other’s internet time, you may lose the privilege to access the internet.
7. Notify the office of any broken or damaged caused by your carelessness if you deliberately break them
8. Stay alert to personal belongings. Pay close attention to your keys and personal belongings so that you do not lose them. Keep your belongings locked up when you are out of your room even if your roommate is there.
9. Prevention of fire: It is prohibited to use any electrical heat device in and out of the room. When you leave the room, pull the plugs out and turn off the lights. In case of fire, use the fire extinguisher in the hallway or in the room and contact the office or security.
10. Smoking is prohibited inside the building. You can smoke only in the designated areas and should not litter with cigarette butts.
11. Save energy! Do not waste hot water and close the window when you are out.
12. Recycle your garbage.
13. Students are not allowed to park their cars on the premises.