In affiliation with the university undergraduate and graduate students and for health maintenance and improvement of welfare of the staff performs routine care, pharmacy administration, health care and counseling and education for free.
How to use
- Location : St. Thomas Aquinas Hall, A2, first floor, beside the post office.
- Stable room : Monday to Friday 09:00 ~ 17:00
- Remember to bring identification (ID card, staff ID) to check the status and health clinics
- Doctor on call : In semester. Monday 14:00 ~ 16:30
- Trauma and emergency medication
- Using stable room
- Healthcare organizations use BMI measurement(height, weight), electronic and mercury sphygmomanometer, blood glucose (if necessary), foot massager, electric massager body
If it is that requires specialist is transferring a hospital in conjunction with student welfare team quickly. Emergency medical aid dean and student service center has been approved, the Inner and official event outside the city first-aid, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. You can apply the Ambulance sac payment request by 3 days before.
Health Consultation : After health counseling helps to encourage hospitals and ongoing medical treatment.